Wednesday, June 15

Big Changes This Summer

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. 
- Flora Whittemore

This last year has been hectic for me what with filling out law school applications, visiting schools, and generally trying to decide what I'll be doing for the next three years of my life. It's not an easy process or decision by any means. If you asked me even a month a go where I would be going I would have given you a completely different answer than if you asked me today. But I've made my final decision and I will be going to American University, Washington College of Law in August. 



I am extremely excited to start school at WCL because they have very strong public interest and international law programs. And I am also thrilled to be moving to the nation's capitol. It will be a slightly different culture than what I am used to here in Columbus but I am looking forward to all the new experiences. 


Now that I've finally made a decision, I will be busy trying to find housing and arranging the move to D.C. It's going to be a lot of work, but totally worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment